NEW! VERIFY AAWP MEMBERS
AAWP Home » Become a Wedding Planner » Course Overview
Professional Wedding-Planning Course Overview!
Deborah McCoy, the country's top wedding-planning expert and author of four, major bridal-reference books for mainstream publishers, wrote AAWP's professional wedding-planning course.
GAIN THE BENEFIT:
- McCoy's 15 years, hands-on, wedding consulting/planning experience.
- Years of research: including all facets of wedding planning from the engagement to the "bouquet toss" and every wedding element in between.
- Advice from the top experts in the wedding-planning industry including, for example, Denis Reggie, the country's top wedding photojournalist and Sylvia Weinstock, celebrity cake designer.
WHY HIRE A WEDDING PLANNER/BRIDAL CONSULTANT?
- 2.3 million weddings take place annually on average in the U.S.
- Average wedding cost: about $28,000
- 44,000 weddings occur every weekend.
- The wedding industry tops $150 billion annually.
- 25% of the wedding market is "destination weddings".
GOOD ECONOMIC TIMES OR BAD, PEOPLE GET MARRIED.
THE AAWP PROFESSIONAL WEDDING-PLANNING COURSE BENEFITS YOU:
- 90% of engaged couples hold jobs. (Who has time to plan a wedding?)
- Wedding planners/bridal consultants alleviate stress, legwork, aggravation and save time.
- Weddings are expensive and brides-to-be can't afford to make mistakes.
- Wedding consultants/planners know where to cut costs to save their clients' wasted dollars.
- Bridal consultants get their clients the best value for their money-the biggest bang for their buck.
AAWP will train you to be the best wedding planner you can be!
Wedding-planning certification: AAWP offers a certification program that will put you heads-and-tails above your competition. Brides-to-be choose certified wedding planners/consultants over those who are not. Wouldn't you?
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE AAWP:
- Study wedding planning in the comfort of your home-no commuting to-and-from school.
- Get Certified: make a difference in your wedding-planning career.
- If you're a wedding planner: Advance your bridal-consulting career with certification.
- AAWP membership is included with course purchase for one year.
AAWP'S PROFESSIONAL WEDDING-PLANNING COURSE INCLUDES:
- The American Academy of Wedding Professionals is the only trade organization dedicated to wedding consultants and wedding professionals of all specialties. Weddings are our business!
- Deborah McCoy, author of four, major bridal-reference books, wrote the AAWP professional bridal-consulting course. Benefit from her knowledge and expertise.
- AAWP's professional wedding-planning course is based upon years of industry research, including input from the nation's best wedding experts and organizations.
- The AAWP professional wedding-planning course is the most comprehensive and up-to-date available today.
- The AAWP professional bridal-consulting course is done entirely online. Access it from any where in the world!
- AAWP's support is 100% and is as close as an email or toll-free phone call away. We're with you every step of the way, while you become certified-and afterward.
- AAWP membership and all benefits are included with the professional wedding-planning course (for one year).
- AAWP membership along with all member benefits (for the first year).
- AAWP's Professional Wedding-Planning Course. Download Course Sample.
- AAWP's interactive test interface. Interact with your personal trainer: Deborah McCoy
- Unlimited support: Call Toll-FREE: 866-648-2146 or Contact Us
- Certificate of Achievement: personalized and ready for framing.
- Certified Member logo: downloadable, for use on business forms, etc.
- Client contract.
- Sales' brochure (for prospective clients): endorsing you as a qualified wedding professional.
- Print ad: available for personalization, and used for advertising.
- Cloisonné pin: featuring the AAWP Certified Member logo.
- Graduation Bonus! Receive AAWP's prestigious wedding-planning e-books and AAWP's incredible audio CD, Plan a Wedding & $ave!
- Enroll in AAWP and download our Professional Wedding-Planning Course.
- Receive the entire course instantly, no matter which payment plan you select.
- Access it on your computer. Study at your own pace.
- Take online quizzes to monitor your progress and interact with Deborah McCoy with our interactive testing interface.
- Complete the Final Exam online and become an AAWP Certified Professional Wedding Planner... more...
1 Conde Nast Bridal Group, The Wedding Boom, Conde Nast, N.Y., N.Y.