NEW! VERIFY AAWP MEMBERS
AAWP Home » Become a Wedding Planner » Course Information
AAWP ONLINE PROFESSIONAL WEDDING-PLANNING COURSE
If you can plan a wedding, you can plan any event!
You need to be a part of this growing, lucrative profession!
» Wedding Planning Course
» AAWP Course Review
» What You Will Learn
- Couples get engaged year `round*
- Average engagement = 16 months
- Average wedding cost = $28,000+
- One out of every 64 Americans get married, annually
- 44,000 weddings take place each weekend
- 94% of brides have big, traditional weddings
- The wedding industry totals $150 BILLION ANNUALLY!
Did You Know?
...that AAWP's monthly ProNewsletter will update you on ways to grow and develop your business?
AAWP's Professional Online Wedding-Planning Course gives you these advantages:
Once you receive your AAWP Certification, take advantage of your AAWP Membership:
- Study at your own pace, in the comfort of your home.
- Interact with your AAWP trainer for one-on-one instruction with the I-Chat-Professor.
- Take advantage of AAWP's Video Lessons for added assistance with the AAWP program.
- Deborah McCoy's personal interaction with each of her students.
- Business Development Services: AAWP's team of experts will help you grow and develop your business, or advise you on pursuing work within the industry.
- Build your "member profile" on AAWP's site so that brides-to-be can access you.
- Credit-Card Processing: available at competitive rates. Businesses that accept credit cards are more successful than those who don't.
- Professional Forums: Network with other AAWP professionals to build and grow your businesses.
* All statistics on this page: "The Wedding Boom", Conde Nast Bridal Group, New York, New York.